Follow the steps highlighted below:
inserted in it
2. Click ‘Tools’ tab
3. Select ‘Options’
4. Then click ‘Profile Management’
5. Click ‘New’ and enter the internet settings for the SIM network you have inside the modem
- insert the profile name eg glo, mtn, airtel, etisalat etc
- at the APN point select or tick STATIC
- and in the APN box provided for you, input in the GSM SIM card operator APN you inserted in the modem eg internet.ng.airtel.com for AIRTEL network
- then go to the authentication area and input the access number which is *99# for all network
- lastly input the username and the passoword for the network in your modem
7. To go back to the ‘Connection page’, choose the ‘Network’ you want and click ‘Connect’.
That is all. You will then be connected.
That is all. I hope this has helped you alot, while don’t you share this piece of information with your Facebook friends. Click the facebook icon below. And if you can not still unlock your modem yourself, do not worry, just drop your modem IMEI and model here and I will reply with your Unlock and Flash Code asap.